We are Breadalbane Academy Parent Council. Our job is to provide parents and carers with a voice in the school and to enable a way to get involved in their children’s education.
We do this by carrying out the four main roles of a parent council:
- supporting the school in its work with pupils.
- representing the views of parents.
- promoting contact between school and parents.
- reporting to the parents (keeping you informed and involved).
Attend a meeting
The parent council meets every month during term time, except in December. We meet at Breadalbane Community Campus, usually in the ICT rooms, just off the library.
But any parent or carer who can’t be there in person can attend the meetings remotely, using Microsoft Teams.
Meeting dates for the 2022-2023 school year are:
- 6:30pm, Tuesday 30 August, 2022
- 7pm, Wednesday 28 September, 2022
- 6:30pm, Wednesday 26 October, 2022
- 6:30pm, Tuesday 29 November, 2022
- 6:30pm, Thursday 26 January, 2023
- 6:30pm, Thursday 23 February, 2023
- 6:30pm, Tuesday 28 March, 2023
- 6:30pm, Thursday 25 May, 2023 (AGM)
For more information or to get involved, and to get the Microsoft Teams link for a particular meeting, email email@example.com.
The ASN Parents’ Group
The ASN Parents’ Group provides help and advice to parents of children with additional support needs.
For more information or to get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org.