At 6:30pm on Wednesday 27 April, the parent council will meet in person for the first time since before the pandemic. The meeting will be at Breadalbane Academy. We’re quite excited.
To celebrate, we’re laying on cake, tea, coffee, wine and nibbles. If you’re the parent or carer of a pupil at Breadalbane Academy, or if you’re a teacher at the school, you’re invited. In fact, we’d love to see you there.
You can see the agenda for the evening below. As usual we’ll be putting your questions and comments to the school, dealing with matters arising — and doing all the things a parent council normally does.
But we also want this to be a fun chance for everyone involved with the school to pop in, have a bit of cake or a glass of wine (or both!) and say hello. It’s been so long. It will be great to see everyone and to meet new parents.
We’d also love to hear about any ideas you have for ways the school and parents can work together to make things better for the pupils.
Anyway, that’s enough from us. The draft agenda is below. If you have any items to add to it, or any questions or comments in general, email email@example.com. We hope to see you at the meeting.
PS. We’re trying to get a webcam to cover the meeting, so that people who can’t be there in person can still dial in. If you can’t be there, just email us for the link.
Wednesday 27 April 2022
6.30pm – 8.30pm
The meeting will take place in the school.
- Welcome, introductions & apologies
- Matters arising from the February 2022
- Approve the minutes of the March 2022 meetings
- Head teacher’s report
- Funding for the Calum Ryder Memorial Cup
- Update on preparations to welcome Ukrainian refugees
- Update from playground-renovation sub-group
- Decision on which items to buy for the playground
- Treasurer’s update — status and amount of ring-fenced funds
- Update on Friends of Breadalbane
- Update on planned sports hub for kids with ASN
- Update on anti-bullying survey
- Time & date of next meeting