The next meeting of the parent council will take place at the school on Tuesday 30 August at 6:30pm. Items on the agenda so far are:
- Welcome, introductions & apologies
- Matters arising from the May 2022 meeting
- Approve the minutes of the May 2022 meetings
- Headteacher’s report
- Discussion of the anti-bullying survey and strategy
- Update from the health & wellbeing group:
- Question about the safety of girls at school
- Reviving the role of parent-council reps as trusted neutral parties
- Restarting co-operation with Pitlochry Parent Council
- Update on status of accounts
- Parental concerns about calorie counts on school menus
- Time & date of next meeting (6:30pm, Wednesday 28 September, 2022)
If there’s anything else you’d like to discuss, email us at email@example.com and we’ll add it to the agenda.
If you can’t make it to the school, we will also be hosting the meeting on Microsoft Teams. We’ll post the Teams link closer to the date.