The parent council is starting to plan for the 2022-23 school year. Before the annual general meeting (AGM) on 15 June, we’d like to have our meeting dates for the next school year agreed and finalised.
These are the times and dates we’re thinking about:
- 6:30pm, Monday 29 August, 2022
- 6:30pm, Monday 26 September, 2022
- 6:30pm, Monday 24 October, 2022
- 6:30pm, Monday 28 November, 2022
- 6:30pm, Monday 30 January, 2023
- 6:30pm, Monday 27 February, 2023
- 6:30pm, Monday 27 March, 2023
- 6:30pm, Monday 24 April, 2023
- 6:30pm, Monday 29 May, 2023 (AGM)
How do those look to you? Convenient or not? Is 6:30pm a good time? Would you like us sometimes to hold the meetings later or even earlier? ,
We’re back to meeting in person again, in Breadalbane Academy. But we’re also providing a Zoom link for each meeting, so that parents who can’t be there in person can attend online.
Is there anything else we could do to make it easier to attend meetings? Would you like us to hold some meetings elsewhere in the catchment area, in Dunkeld or Pitlochry for instance?
If you’re a parent or carer with a child at the school, we’d like to know what you think. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org